Download our latest sale catalogue(s)
287 Botany Rd
24th - 28st August
Wed - Fri: 9am - 6pm
Sat: 9am - 5pm
Sun: 10am - 4pm
1. Information on how to enter the draw to win a Trip for 2 to Queenstown ("Promotion") forms part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be considered invalid. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to new sign-ups to our mailing list only, entrants must be residents of New Zealand who are aged 16 or over and that are able to take the Prize between 1/09/2016 and 30/11/16 (inclusive) (“Eligible Entrant”). Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must travel with their parent or guardian to enter the Promotion.
3. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of The Warehouse Group Ltd or of the associated companies, agencies and suppliers are ineligible to enter. “Immediate families” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
4. The promotional period starts on 01/07/16 and closes at 11.59pm on 28/08/16 ("Promotional Period"). No entries will be accepted after this time.
5. To enter, entrants must sign up to the Big Bucket Deals email list during the Promotional Period. Entrants can sign up through the following methods:
6. Entrants must complete and submit the sign up form, providing all details as requested by the promoter, including first and last names, email address, city, contact phone number and date of sign up.
7. Each completed and valid sign-up will be entered into the Prize draw. Entrants may only enter once, any duplication will be removed. If an Entrant unsubscribes before the promotional period closes, their entry will be deemed invalid.
8. All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the prize draw which will occur at 12:00pm on 01/09/16 at TWP No.3 Ltd, 1 Rothwell Avenue, Albany, Auckland, New Zealand. The first valid entry randomly drawn from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period will win the Prize.
9. The winner will be notified by telephone or email using the contact details provided as part of their entry.
10. In the event a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to notification within 2 business days of being notified, the Prize will be redrawn on 05/09/16 on the same terms as the original draw.
11. There is one Prize to be won. The Prize is a trip for 2 people (2 Adults, or 1 Adult and 1 Child) to Queenstown, New Zealand, travel must be taken between 1/09/2016 and 30/11/16 (inclusive) and is valued at up to NZD$5,000 depending on the winner’s point of departure. The Prize consists of: - Return economy class airfares (including airline and airport taxes) for the winner and one (1) travelling companion, departing from either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch airport to Queenstown airport, New Zealand. The winner will be responsible for the costs associated with travel from their place of residence to the departure airport. If the winner’s closest airport is Queenstown airport, airfares are not included and the winner and their companions are responsible for making their own way to and from the accommodation; - Return airport transfers for two (2) people from Queenstown airport to the accommodation; - Two (2) nights’ accommodation at a four (4) star hotel in Queenstown of the Promoters choosing.
12. All travel arrangements and bookings for the winner and the travelling companion must be completed within 5 working days of that winner being notified and in any event before 12pm on 9/09/2015.
13. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or on sold. The value of the Prize is accurate as at the time of preparation of this material. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date. If the Prize (or any element of the Prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value at its discretion. If the winner (or a companion) does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner (and their companion) and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if the Prize (or any element of the Prize) is unavailable for any reason.
14. All elements of the Prize are subject to booking and availability. All costs associated with the Prize that are not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included, including meals and drinks (including alcohol), taxes, in-room charges, international phone calls, internet access, transport to and from the departure point, additional transfers, insurance and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner and his/her companion as incurred. The winner and their travelling companion must depart and return at the same time using the same air carried, unless otherwise agreed by the Promoter.
15. Any alterations or extensions to confirmed prize details must be approved in advance by the Promoter (at its sole discretion) and will be at the expense of the winner. The Promoter is not responsible for the cancellation, delay or rescheduling of any part of the Prize and any costs incurred by the winner and/or their travelling companion as a result (including accommodation costs) will be the responsibility of the winner as incurred. The winner is solely responsible for his/her travelling companion, including ensuring that they understand and adhere to all relevant terms and conditions of this Promotion.
16. By entering this Promotion the winner and their companions agree to their name, town and image being published on www.bigbucketdeals.co.nz and in any other media or publicity by the Promoter, without compensation.
17. If requested by the Promoter, the winner (and their companion) must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or their winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its associated companies and agencies using their name and image in promotional material.
18. In the event that the Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, they agree that the Prize will be awarded to their parent / guardian on their behalf and that the parent / guardian may be required to sign further legal documentation as and in the form reasonably required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion to confirm acceptance of the terms and conditions prior to claiming the Prize.
19. Entries may only be submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Entries are deemed to have been received at the time of completion of the email sign up form.
20. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion, if the entrant: a) fails to verify their personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's satisfaction; b) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; c) submits an entry which in the Promoter's opinion is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; d) acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or e) engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which in the Promoter's opinion is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes where entrants use multiple names or addresses to register multiple entries.
21. Incomplete and ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these terms and conditions as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during the entry process for the Promotion.
22. Entrants acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the Promotion or the Prize and that participation in the Promotion or the Prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this Promotion and/or accepting the Prize, entrants accept that risk for themselves and for their companions.
23. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion prohibit an entrant’s participation in this Promotion, cancel or suspend the Prize or other cease to provide the Prize the winner if the entrant or winner (or any companion) is (in the Promoter’s opinion) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, behaves aggressively or disruptively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name and reputation of the Promoter or its products and brands, or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
25. The Promoter and their related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered by any participant in this Promotion or by the Prize winner and their travel companion, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury or other loss or damage suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the Prize, or from a failure to receive any Prize item or a Prize item not being as expected, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to discontinue, cancel or modify this Promotion and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
27. This Promotion is governed by the laws of New Zealand. The Promoter's decision will be final with respect to all matters relating to this Promotion, including but not limited to the interpretation of these terms and conditions, selection of the winning entry the provision of the Prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. The Promoter is TWP No.3 Ltd T/A Big Bucket Deals, 1 Rothwell Avenue, Albany, Auckland.